Sunday, July 19, 2009

A Merging of Lives



Bride & Groom by The "Shooter".

The Dunbar Family

This weekend I had the opportunity to watch a very dear childhood friend get married. It's funny how life takes twist and turns. Even funnier how your plans for you life and life's plans for you are never really the same. I think this was the most unexpected twist of faith for both of these very special people to meet...

When we arrived the colors at the wedding were the color of the stones in this picture and of course black. I wasn't really sure how it was going to look when it was all said and done, but it looked really nice..!!


A rare photo of myself and beautiful fiance. She looked stunning as usually in her little purple/black/white print dress. Maybe sometime this soon we'll start making plans for our big day.

Kimberly Everett is an old childhood friend of mine. She was one of my closes female friends when I was growing up. We've always had a very good relationship and I have an consider her to be part of my Augusta family. She's currently single and always looking for quality applicants. If you would like to leave her your contact info please feel free to email me.

Can't have a wedding without bridesmaids. You can tell these ladies were having a ball at the reception dinner. The energy was high and the food was incredible.

Good Food, Good Friends, Good Times....



Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

No comments:

Post a Comment